This Mobile Point-of-Care Computing Cart is designed for securing a Laptop computer and is great for healthcare use.
The DCT-1B3 features a pneumatic lift lever that easily adjusts the height of the work surface (32.25” to 46”) and monitor to quickly go from a sitting to standing operation or vice versa. The laptop screen has an adjustment mount to secure the screen from over extending.
The computer is placed in the combo-locked pan for security. The workstation is built for quiet, discreet operation and is great for care centers. A pull out keyboard and mouse tray retracts with a soft-close mechanism for minimal intrusiveness.
The sturdy metal base rests on 4 silent-grade 4” dual wheel casters - the two front casters can lock or unlock with a simple step. The work/writing surface is equipped with a raised edge preventing items from rolling off.
The contoured steering handle provides easy maneuverability. The entire cart is non-porous, anti-microbial for easy cleaning/disinfecting
- Hand Paddle Actuator Control
Pneumatic Sit to Stand Height Adjustment
Large Ergonomic Rectangular Shape Work Surface with Raised Edge
EdgeGuard Protective Molding
- 4" High Performance Sealed Dual Wheel Casters
- Locking Laptop Compartment Adjusts for Different Sized Computers
- Ergonomic Steel Keyboard Tray with Negative Tilt & L/R Sliding Mouse Tray
- Locking Front Casters
- Cable and Power Cord Access Holes
- Contoured Steering Handle
- Adjustable Laptop Screen Support
- Integrated Power and Cable Management
- 14’ Coiled Power Cord
- Designed for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- Custom Configurations Available
|Work Surface Height:||Adjustable from 32.25" to 46"|
|Work Surface Area:||16" x 18"|
|Base:||18" x 17"|
|Wheel Diameter:||4" High Performance Casters|
|Material:||Steel / Aluminum|
Click Here to see compatible accessories