This Mobile Point-of-Care Computing Cart is great for healthcare use.
The DCT-1B3-LCD features a pneumatic lift lever that easily adjusts the height of the work surface (32.25” to 46”) and monitor to quickly go from a sitting to standing operation or vice versa. The monitor mount is compatible with all 75/100mm VESA equipped monitors up to 19.8 lbs. and has a range of motion of 350 degrees’ swivel and 30 degrees’ tilt.
The workstation is built for quiet, discreet operation and is great for care centers. A pull out keyboard and mouse tray retracts with a soft-close mechanism for minimal intrusiveness. The sturdy metal base rests on 4 silent-grade 5” dual wheel casters - the two front casters can lock or unlock with a simple step.
The work/writing surface is equipped with a raised edge preventing items from rolling off. The contoured steering handle provides easy maneuverability. The entire cart is non-porous, anti-microbial for easy cleaning/disinfecting.
- Hand Paddle Actuator Control
Pneumatic Sit to Stand Height Adjustment
Large Ergonomic Rectangular Shape Work Surface with Raised Edge
EdgeGuard Protective Molding
- 5" High Performance Sealed Dual Wheel Casters
- Locking Laptop Compartment Adjusts for Different Sized Computers
- Ergonomic Steel Keyboard Tray with Negative Tilt & L/R Sliding Mouse Tray
- Locking Front Casters
- Cable and Power Cord Access Holes
- Contoured Steering Handle
- Large Monitor Mount with Swivel and Tilt Adjustment
- Adjustable Laptop Screen Support
- Integrated Power and Cable Management
- 14’ Coiled Power Cord
- Designed for Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
- Custom Configurations Available
|Work Surface Width:||19.75"|
|Work Surface Depth:||18"|
|Material:||Steel / Aluminum|
Click Here to see compatible accessories