Firefly DE300 Polarizing Dermatoscope
- Regular price $299.00
The DE300 Digital Video Dermatoscope (Dermascope) is a special purpose digital camera combined with a high magnification polarizing lens and multiple ultra-bright LEDs.
This innovative device streams TRUE 2.0 megapixel resolution live video (at 30fps) to a computer, enabling the user to view and record crystal clear images or videos.
The DE300 Digital Video dermatoscope has been adopted in some of the most reputable hospitals, health clinics, and medical schools worldwide. Most common uses are for clinical examination, patient communication and education, keeping patient records, and documenting changes over time.
Popular applications include clinical examinations, cosmetics, skin care and medical schools. It is also useful as a follicular scope to count hair follicles when conducting hair transplants, as well as in pre & post inspection for plastic surgery. The DE300 Digital Video Dermatoscope is also perfect for telemedicine as it enables remote care providers to see close-up live images of the patient.
- TRUE 2.0 Megapixel resolution
- Multiple levels of polarization
- Easily captures microscopic pictures and videos
- See more patients and reduce patient visit time with more efficient record documenting
- Variable magnification up to 105x (digitally) and up to 35x (optically).
- Observes and records in real time (30 FPS)
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction
- Also consider the Wireless Dermascope DE350
|Sensor Resolution:||True 2.0 Megapixels (1600 x 1200)|
Native Optical: 35x to 175x
Digital: Up to 525x
3-Layer Glass, 650nm cutoff
Frame rate: 30 FPS
|Video, Image Files:||BMP, JPG, AVI|
8 Ultra-Bright LEDs
Fully adjustable brightness
|Dimensions:||13cm x 3.6cm x 4cm|
Scalable Window, Zoom, Freeze,
Resolution, Rotate, Flip
Region of Interest (ROI)
Automatic/Manual white balance
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty|
Compatible with the following Series Carts:
|K Series||R Series||1B3 Series||6 Series||SFF Series|